Monday, December 06, 2004

6/12/04

hmm...been a long time since i entered this website...kinda lazy...couldnt be bothered..but since im leaving for Sabah tml, i shall type down some stuff!! well..quite unprepared for the trip...both physically n mentally..so i juz go there luan bia...lol..packed my stuff already...q boring...going to watch naruto till im sleepy...boring sia..meeting at 11am at kranji wif my bags!!managed to squeeze every nonsense into my 30L but placed my 30L into the 70L so that when i come back wif stuff i can put them in the 70L...yupz..gonna miss someone when im there!! hope that it will be like last yr's Vietnam trip! wheEEee..super fun and stupid!! yupz..hope can catch a movie after the trip and borrow dvds frm jh! oh man... ok..prom was ok...i won 3rd prize...digital camera!! sony p41..song! juz when i needed one..wanted to borrow frm jh but her mum took it to china! but the food was real sucky for a 6 star hotel...dam...$90 sia..anw..we stayed at Pan Pac and our hotel room cost only $109!! wahahahahaha...other pple all paid like more than $200 lah!! din go china black...dun like the smoke and the intense music..in the end..talk cock wif odac frenz in the lobby of the hotel..saw a transverstite lah..yuck..machiam like shutter! super funny sia..it wasnt that scary lah...watched it on the 29nov during 47chalet period..yupz..the chalet as usual left the usuals staying behind..but q fun n stone lah..2nd day went back home to bathe and went out to buy my top frm zara..went wif jh..the top not bad lah..and my odac fren bought the same as me..darn..lucky i had a suit...lol...2nd nite i lost money for in between...dam..was winning money to pay back wf den suddenly luck change..Ace and King oso can get King...argh...after that was q pissed wif the security guard guarding downtown's entrance!! dam.. i went to withdraw money to pay wf n andy and guess wat..the atm couldnt dispense the money..ok..i walked back..the guard stopped me frm entering say i muz pay..i told him im going in to take my back n go home he still wouldnt allow me in..dam..tmd..super pissed..and i din have any cash on me!!! moreover my hp spoil and cannot talk!! had to sms dennis to bring my stuff out..freaking..waited super long..den he n agatha came together wif wf yujian n jenny..then we 3 went home..anw...NTUC SUCKING MONEY SIA!! EVERYDAY $1..WTH...okok..time to stop..talk abt my trip when i come back...

No comments: