Sunday, December 26, 2004

wow...juz finished making the odac blog...syaz alex n me tot of doing this when they reached my house first...woke up at ard 1 something yest..discussed where to go wif alex and syaz online..decided to go orchard when mingxian pop out and said wanna come my house and grace seconded it..so ok lor..come my house..they watch lotr extended while syaz n alex played stupid ps2 games..i was using my com..ate dinner opp wif syaz n alex..chicken briyani..q full sia..it was nice..after that we asked mx to tell us her blog but she din wan..in the end we posted her pic on odac's blog..wahahha..chao funny..wan ying came at ard 9something..siao gao..she wan to watch naruto but we were doing the blog...n she blamed me for bluffing her asking her to come..like diao...on the phone she said she'll see first..anw..after the gals left..syaz alex n me came up wif the instructor of the month nonsense..wahahaha..super funny..chun hern joined us b4 the gals left..anw..yah the website is there now..editing stuff..ok..go play game liao..cyaz..

No comments: